Eliminator Solar Chemical Pump
Reliable and accurate chemical injection using an electrically driven pump. Our innovative design features low power consumption and utilizes a proven pump to provide a robust solution that is ideal for running off solar energy. The electrical drive unit is certified for Class 1 Div 1 hazardous areas which makes updating existing packages a breeze.
- High Efficient electric drive unit eliminates fuel gas consumption and venting. Most low rate applications would not require additional solar if already available on site. Power consumption varies depending on pressure and rate as well as the model of pump. Contact us for power consumption details.
- Capable of a wide injection rate range from less than 0.5 l/day up to 40 l/day, injection pressure up to 3000 psi without any mechanical changes to the pump. Higher pressures and rates available.
- Dual pump drive option to double injection rate or inject 2 different chemicals at completely different rates. Adjusting the rate of one pump does not effect the other.
- Immune to the effects fluctuating temperature, process pressure and voltage have on actual injection rate that other competing solar chemical pumps suffer from.
- Accurate to 3ml or less.
- Completely self-contained. Entire unit is Class 1 Div 1 rated including the controller.
- Controller is Bluetooth enabled with low power LED backlit display and includes a Micro SD card slot for data logging. Very easy adjustments, change set points via smartphone app, buttons or magnetic switches.
- Various I/O available for RTU integration.
- Ability to retrofit existing pumps to minimize costs when upgrading equipment. Turn most types of pumps into a solar chemical pump!
- Easy installation, just supply power (24v) and connect suction and discharge lines. No controllers to install in RTU cabinet or additional equipment.
Contact Us for more information and pricing!
*See sidebar for more information